What should I expect at my Coolsculpting Consultation?
During Your First Visit
You'll be greeted with a folder, in the folder you'll be given CoolSculpting Brochures, and forms to fill out such as the CoolSculpting Photography Release Form, and New Patient Paperwork. (Click the links, the links will direct you to the forms where you can print and complete at home and bring to our office on the day of your consultation) After you finish filling out forms you will then meet with a CoolSculpting clinician during a one-on-one consultation. This person could be a doctor or another medical professional who has specialized training in the CoolSculpting procedure.
- You receive a thorough explanation of how CoolSculpting works, including how the treatment is conducted, the common and rare side effects and the sort of results you can expect.
- You can ask questions and talk about your concerns at this time.
- The area the you want treated is properly assessed by manually feeling the subcutaneous fat. Your provider will then use Cool Sculpting templates and draw on your body in order to assess treatment plan and give you an accurate pricing.
- You review the planned treatments and the cost of the treatments.
- Set up an appointment for treatment time and date.
During your Coolsculpting Consultation, be prepared to discuss:
- Why you want Coolsculpting, your expectations and desired results
- Medical history, existing medical conditions, previous medical surgies and/or treatments, and allergies